Exchange and Returns Policy
How do I return an item?
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges for items purchased online in their original condition with their original receipt and tags still attached. Please note your items must be postmarked within 15 days from the date you receive your delivery to be eligible for a return.
You can return your item to our address below:
Warehouse 1 Jaspal Company Ltd.
1054 Soi Sukhumvit 66/1
Bangchak, Phra Khanong
Bangkok, Thailand 10260
For any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8:00 to 17:00 (+7 GMT).
- Promotional items, discounted items or items purchased during the Mid-Season or End of Season sales cannot be returned.
- You must receive your merchandise before requesting an exchange, return or refund.
- We reserve the right to reject returned items that are not in their original condition as detailed above, or those items received after the allotted return period.
When will I receive my refund?
We aim to review online returns within 10 business days of receiving your items. We'll send you a confirmation email if the return is approved.
Refunds will be credited back to the original method of payment within 10 business days of being approved (depending upon your financial institution).
If you made an order using Cash on Delivery (COD), your refund will be issued as store credit in the amount of the purchase.
What if my refund amount is incorrect?
Please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We will be happy to help you resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Can I exchange an item?
Yes! If you’d like to make an exchange, please follow our returns process above. You can let us know which size you need by writing it on your receipt.
Please remember items must be in their original condition with their original receipt and tags. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
Do I need to pay to return or exchange my items?
Yes, you are responsible for paying the delivery fee for returned items. However, please see below for details regarding damaged items return fees.
What if an item is damaged?
If you believe an item is damaged when you receive it, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance from 8:00-17:00 (+7 GMT) every Monday to Friday. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +66 (0) 2-367-2088 or 2089.
- Refunds for damaged items will be credited back to the original form of payment as detailed in our Returns Policy above.
- You will be given store credit for mailing expenses incurred for the return of damaged items. Please attach the original mailing receipt when claiming your refund.
- Note, only items found to be damaged before use are eligible for refunds or mailing reimbursements.